Jernbanen.dk forum arkiv 2010-2022

OT Jernbanetransport fra Kina (Generelt)

af Lasse Toylsbjerg-Petersen, 18/4 2018, 10:21 (2200 dage siden) @ tgpedersen

I ikke-direkte forlængelse af ovenstående...

Hvis vi nu skal være lidt eksotiske, så bringer Slovakiske medier i øjeblikket flere artikler om godstog fra Kina til EU - primært set fra det slovakiske perspektiv, at man gerne vil have en "bid af kagen" og få togene til Bratislava for videre distribution, der pt oftest sker i Polen

Jeg har i dag fået nedenstående engelske introduktion en slovakisk artikel om Kina-EU godstogsmarkedet (op til 5.000 tog allerede i 2020), mens selve artiklen på linket er altså på Slovakisk...God fornøjelse

/Lasse

https://finweb.hnonline.sk/ekonomika/1724613-len-jeden-vlak-zaujem-o-nas-pristav-klesol

Although in 2018 some 500 cargo trains are planned to be sent between Dalian of China and Bratislava, only one train has arrived on this line so far, in November 2017. The Slovak Ministry said that the trial train from Dalian to Bratislava was meant to convince Chinese train operators on the importance of this route and to demonstrate that there are no difficulties and that it is highly competitive with those via Poland. The first train was supposed to be only a test one according to the Slovak Transport Ministry. The representative of the Slovak Institute for Transport and Economy, Ondrej Matej, says that it was only a Chinese political propaganda rather than a business as the line from China to Bratislava does not make any sense since only 4% of all goods stay in Slovakia, the rest are delivered to Poland and Budapest. He added that none of the 41 containers was shipped via waterways. Some 70% of the cargo ends in Budapest, which has the largest Chinese goods warehouses in Europe. Matej added that some cargo trains end in Dobra in eastern Slovakia, where the cargo is reloaded to trains to Poland or to trucks going to Budapest. In addition, in 2020 China wants to operate 5,000 trains to Europe annually, of which 2,000 could go via Slovakia. In 2017 some 26 trains in total were sent from China to the EU and in the first three quarters of 2018 their number stood at 43. It is expected that around 200 could go via Slovakia in 2018.

Hele emnet:

RSS Feed af emne

Billeder, rettelser og tilføjelser til denne side modtages med tak